We are well-known organizations, engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying a quality range of Glass Heat Exchangers
. With a low pressure drop, the Glass Heat Exchangers can also undergo an easy tube replacement and the tube can be plugged in case of breakage. Our offered range is manufactured using world class raw material that is sourced from the trusted vendors of the market. Apart from this, we designed our products in compliance with the set industry standards.
- Crack resistance
- Long functional life
- Highly durable
- Coil type Glass Heat Exchangers and Shell and Tube type Glass Heat Exchangers are the two major types available.
- Shell and tube type Glass Heat Exchangers are available with glass or Mild Steel (MS) Shells in combination with glass tube as standard.
- The shell, end bonnets can be supplied in other material of construction like CS, SS, PTFE lined, FRP, glass lined etc, depending on the process condition. The tube can also be supplied in Silicon Carbide.
- Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger consists of a cylindrical shell which uses a glass tube bundle.
- Tubes are fixed in the tube sheet and each tube is individually sealed by PTFE 'O' ring in the tube sheet at both ends.
- Glass coil type Glass Heat Exchangers are available as condensers, boilers or immersion type units with heat transfer areas up to 8m2.
- There are no internal sealing problems as the coil is welded to the shell making a one piece unit.
- Both types of heat exchangers are available in a wide range of nominal bores and are totally compatible with the other glass process plant and pipeline components.
- The Glass Heat Exchangers provide larger heat transfer area in single unit
- With a low pressure drop, the Glass Heat Exchangers can also undergo an easy tube replacement and the tube can be plugged in case of breakage.